Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful and may cause internal bleeding if swallowed.
- Do not apply in places accessible to children and useful animals.
- Wear gloves when handling this product.
- Label containers where bait is placed.
Place sachets of Racumin® Paste in bait stations near rat burrows and near to their runaways (along edges of buildings and posts as well as places marked by rat footprints, faeces and urine) as rats seldom deviate from these runs to feed.
Rate of Application:
Depending on the level of infestation, more than 1 sachet may be required. Replace paste bait as soon as they are finished and continue baiting until only 20% of bait is taken.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Aqua K-Othrine®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Maxforce® QuantumReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Quantum is a ready to use insecticidal bait for...See product
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Maxforce® ForteReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Forte is a powerful gel bait to control...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
Agenda® 10 SCSuspension Concentrate
Agenda® 10 SC is the only termite solution which provides 5...See product
Premise® 200 SCSuspension Concentrate
Premise® 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product