Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid inhaling vapour or spray mist.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Wear protective clothing including gloves while handling this product.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke while handling the product.
- Do not store near fire or under direct sunlight or in a place where the temperature is more than 40°C.
- Wash all application equipment after use.
Fill half the tank with clean water before mixing Premise® 200 SC according to recommended dilution rate. Add the required balance of clean water and stir. Do not use any rate that is higher than what is recommended on the product label. Do not apply Premise® 200 SC in the rain or when it is going to rain.
- Premise® 200 SC can be applied during pre or post construction; or as a treatment to control termite infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Agenda® 10 SCSuspension Concentrate
Agenda® 10 SC is the only termite solution which provides 5...See product
Aqua K-Othrine®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Racumin® PasteBait Concentrate
Racumin® Paste is a highly palatable universal bait...See product
Maxforce® QuantumReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Quantum is a ready to use insecticidal bait for...See product
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product