Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Use local exhaust ventilation at source of formation of vapour.
- Do not spray facing the wind.
- Wash hands and exposed part of the body with soap after work.
- Wear a vapour mask.
- Wear solvent-proof gloves.
- Wear chemical goggles.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Use only in well-ventilated area.
Deltacide® is suitable for dilution in diesel, kerosene or water and application as an Ultra Low Volume (ULV) aerosol, thermal fog or mist. During crawling insect treatments, the spray should, where possible, be aimed at likely insect harbourages to obtain good penetration.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
Maxforce® QuantumReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Quantum is a ready to use insecticidal bait for...See product
Maxforce® ForteReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Forte is a powerful gel bait to control...See product
Aqua K-Othrine®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Agenda® 10 SCSuspension Concentrate
Agenda® 10 SC is the only termite solution which provides 5...See product
Premise® 200 SCSuspension Concentrate
Premise® 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product