Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Use local exhaust ventilation at the source of formation of vapour.
- Do not spray facing the wind.
- Wash hands and exposed part of the body with soap after work.
- Wear a filtering breathing apparatus.
- Wear solvent-proof gloves.
- Wear chemical goggles.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Use only in well-ventilated area.
Dilute with a suitable volume of water and apply using equipment capable of generating a mist or thermal or cold fog. Avoid application outdoors if wind speed is in excess of 10 km/h as spray will be dispersed too quickly.
- Flies - Spray in the early morning.
- Mosquitoes - Spray in the early morning or evening.
- Refer to the product label.
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Maxforce® QuantumReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Quantum is a ready to use insecticidal bait for...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Maxforce® ForteReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Forte is a powerful gel bait to control...See product
Racumin® PasteBait Concentrate
Racumin® Paste is a highly palatable universal bait...See product
Agenda® 10 SCSuspension Concentrate
Agenda® 10 SC is the only termite solution which provides 5...See product
Premise® 200 SCSuspension Concentrate
Premise® 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product