Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Use local exhaust ventilation at source of formation of vapour.
- Do not spray facing the wind.
- Wash hands and exposed part of the body with soap after work.
- Wear a filtering breathing apparatus.
- Wear solvent-proof gloves.
- Wear chemical goggles.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Use only in well-ventilated area.
Pour the required quantity of Agenda® 10 SC into a mixing tank half filled with water. Stir thoroughly before filing the tank with the remaining balance of water to the correct level and mix well. Use a volume of 5 litres solution per square metre area.
Thoroughly apply either as a drench, coarse spray or by rodding and injection to the target area.
- Agenda® 10 SC can be applied during pre or post construction; or as a treatment to control termite infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Premise® 200 SCSuspension Concentrate
Premise® 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Maxforce® QuantumReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Quantum is a ready to use insecticidal bait for...See product
Aqua K-Othrine®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Racumin® PasteBait Concentrate
Racumin® Paste is a highly palatable universal bait...See product