Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes moderate eye irritation.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
- Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes, and gloves.
- Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Remove or tightly cover fish tanks and disconnect aerators during application.
- Keep people and pets away from sites of application until treated surfaces are completely dry.
- Avoid contact with treated surfaces until dry.
- When treating overhead areas, wear safety glasses, goggles, or face shield and a dust/mist mask or respirator.
- Avoid contact with food, food utensils or surfaces where food is prepared or stored. 0. Do not apply on food preparation or serving surfaces.
- 10 ml in 5 L of water.
- 20 ml in 5 L of water.
- Use high rate for severe infestations, faster knockdown, and longer residual.
Rate of Application:
Apply 5 L per 100m2.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the label.
Maxforce® QuantumReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Quantum is a ready to use insecticidal bait for...See product
Maxforce® ForteReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Forte is a powerful gel bait to control...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
Aqua K-Othrine®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Agenda® 10 SCSuspension Concentrate
Agenda® 10 SC is the only termite solution which provides 5...See product
Premise® 200 SCSuspension Concentrate
Premise® 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product